1. Never use SPT products for other purpose.
Sanko Plastics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. products are designed only for logistics. Never use them for other purpose.
2. Do not change the specification by post-processing.
Do not make any holes or modify the shape of the product. It may reduce the strength to a remarkable extent.
3. Do not use any damaged product.
Do not use any damaged product such as cracked or remarkably deformed ones for your safety.
4. Never exceed the maximum load of the pallet.
Do not exceed the maximum load specification of the plastic pallet to prevent the collapse and/or damage of cargo.
Also, do not apply concentrated load on the particular part of the pallet to prevent partial damage.
Please make sure to reconfirm the specifications on catalogue before using them.
5. Ensure the cargo load is within the weight limits of the container.
Please use the plastic container within reference weight of 20kg. Compressive load is mentioned in our catalogue.
This compressive load is buckling load. For stacking, please use containers within 1/5 to 1/3 of buckling load.
6. Strict prohibition of fire.
Sanko Plastics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. products are made of burnable plastic resin. Never place them close to fire or welding spark. It may cause fire.